Archive - Jul 2012
Capt. Sunita Williams (NA1SS) speaks with youth at the Virginia Air & Space Center (KE4ZXW) in Hampton, Virginia at 1407 UTC on 26 July 2012. She answers the following questions (and a few extra):
1. Why did other countries help America and Russia build the ISS?
2. What do you do when you are bored in space?
3. Is the food good in space?
4. What happens if you break a bone?
5. What do you do in space?
6. Are there any unknown satellites?
7. What made you want to go into space?
8. Is it scary going into space?
9. What's it like seeing shooting stars every night?
You may need: Adobe Flash Player.
Sunita Williams (NA1SS) - VA Air & Space Center 26 Jul 2012