• Sergei’ s Birthday is on 27 August very happy   10 years 24 weeks ago

Hello All,

I trie to get audio files with the happy birthday contacts.
    If you want to send me your audio file I can edit and
    publish on my website (if you agree).

73's Cor PD0RKC

• Send Birthday Greetings to Krikalev   10 years 24 weeks ago

I would like to express my thanks to Kenneth, N5VHO as well as Maryam, 9K2MD for this idea.

It was great fun, and yesterday I got to wish Sergei happy birthday. This is my second contact with ISS's crew, the first was with Mike Fincke, KE5AIT.

If you like to hear the recording, please visit http://www.9w2qc.net/iss/ Sorry for the audio quality, as the recording was done with my HP iPAQ, facing the speaker and I was speaking on the mic, hence the poor audio quality.

Sion Chow Q. C.,
    9W2QC.

• Sergei’ s Birthday is on 27 August very happy   10 years 24 weeks ago
    I have great recollections of talking to him This was my first contact short time Thanks for the contacts Sergei Krikalev, U5MIR 73 de NATTAPOL - HS2WAQ [url]http://hs2waq.no-ip.com/[/url]
  • Sergei’ s Birthday is on 27 August very happy   10 years 24 weeks ago

@ 16:30 UTC time (24 max elev.).

Surprisingly Sergei answered my call. At first, seems Sergei having problems getting my callsign. I do not know whether I said it too fast or maybe he was receiving weak signals from me. I made short contact, sent birthday greeting and congratulate him for breaking new space record. This was my first contact with ISS :D

73 de Maryam 9K2MD

• Sergei’ s Birthday is on 27 August very happy   10 years 24 weeks ago

I spoke with Sergei but I was in South America and not in Europe.
    Any contact from Europe ?

73 de Claudio IK1SLD

• Sergei’ s Birthday is on 27 August very happy   10 years 24 weeks ago

It appears that Sergei got well wishes from nearly every continent. I have seen reports of contacts from WP3DO, PY5RX, 9K2MD, VK5ZAI, 9W2QC, HS2WAQ and myself.

Any others?

• Sergei’ s Birthday is on 27 August very happy   10 years 24 weeks ago

Hello All,

Sergey listen to his birthday greetings.
    Listen to the contacts at my website.
    You can download in mp3 format.

73's Cor PD0RKC

• Sergei’ s Birthday is on 27 August very happy   10 years 24 weeks ago

Happy Birthday to Sergei Krikalyov
    Have a good health, and I have a goodwish for you

have a goodtime everyone

73 de E20ZFD
    BKK THAILAND

• STATIONS AND MESSAGES 08/26/2005   10 years 24 weeks ago

Thanks for the reports, I've have had some problems with my antena last days.

73, Esteban

• Send Birthday Greetings to Krikalev   10 years 24 weeks ago

Too bad for Eastern Europe. ISS pass pretty lately and may be the won't be voice active :(

• Send Birthday Greetings to Krikalev   10 years 24 weeks ago

Hello ALL,
    tomorrow I will be ready to try sending Feliz Cumpleaños from here in Argentina.
    I have a Kenwood TH-D7 and an Arrow Antenna. Not the best condition but it is the only equipment I have with me during the trip.

73 and good luck with Sergei.

Claudio IK1SLD

• Send Birthday Greetings to Krikalev   10 years 24 weeks ago

Hello All,

Maybe it would be a nice to send your birthday greetings in
    your Language.
    For example.

Gefeliciteerd Sergey, happy birthday Sergey, from PD0RKC.

73's Cor PD0RKC
    Check your ISS voice freq for your region:

• Packet ISS help   10 years 24 weeks ago

Pse check my website and you can see the ISS bbs commands,
    including how to post an msg in the ISS bbs.

Click on the ISS button!

73's Cor PD0RKC

• Packet ISS help   10 years 24 weeks ago

:lol: OS COMANDOS DA BBS NA ISS SÃO DIFERENTES DAS BBS AQUI NA TERRA. L� NA ISS USA-SE O EQUIPAMENTO DA KENWOOD.

PARA DEIXAR MENSAGENS VOCÊ USAR� A LETRA W
    PARA LISTA-LAS A LETRA L
    PARA SABER AS ESTAÇÕES CONECTADAS LETRA J

GRANDE ABRAÇO

MAURICIO BERALDO PY4MAB
    BRAZIL

:arrow: PY4MAB@YAHOO.COM.BR

• Packet ISS help   10 years 24 weeks ago

I thought that would be the answer, but wasn't sure so I decided to ask.

Thanks

Rod ZZ4DTS / N1PXB

• Packet ISS help   10 years 24 weeks ago

WP3OD THIS IS YOU NEED ???

Commands

W(rite) = Type W (callsign)<cr> to begin message entering.
    Subject: = Header(max 30 characters) are entered after the prompt: "Subject:".
    Ending the header with a carriage return <cr>.
    Message: = Message are entered after the prompt: "Message:".
    Ending each line with <cr>.
    You terminate with either a <cr>/EX<cr> or <cr><ctrl-Z><cr>
    to the indicate end of your message.
    B(ye) = Type B<cr> to DISCONNECT.
    F(ile) = Type F<cr> to show the latest 20 messages.
    L(ist) = Type L<cr> to show the all messages.
    M(ine) = Type M<cr> to show latest 20 messages (to or from you).
    Subsequent F or M command will show next 20 active messages.
    R(ead) = Type R n<cr> to show the number n message.
    A(bort) = Type A<cr> to Abort.
    J = Type J<cr> to show connect stations.
    K(ill) = Type K n<cr> to delete the number n message (only to or from you).
    H(elp)or ?= Type H<cr> or ?<cr> to display this.

• Send Birthday Greetings to Krikalev   10 years 24 weeks ago

I'll certainly be trying to get a birthday greeting to Sergei Krikalov. I have great recollections of talking to him when he was aboard Mir.
    Woody (W1SL)

• :: CONNECTED STATIONS ON 17/08/2005 ::   10 years 24 weeks ago

Gracias por los reportes!
    saludos cordiales. :)

• voice work: when?   10 years 24 weeks ago

Hello LZ1KKA,

Current crew is not much active, John Philips is not
    intrested in amateur radio and I asume Sergey have
    other intrests in his spare time.

Keep watching at the IFC voice status.

73's Cor PD0RKC

• Send Birthday Greetings to Krikalev   10 years 24 weeks ago

That's a good idea Maryam. I'll do it on August 27th from Valdivia, South of Chile. I've got very good pases over my city. Hope to listen to his voice.

Best 73's for ALL.

• voice work: when?   10 years 24 weeks ago

If you are referring to Valery Korzun, I'm afraid NEVER since he was part of the Expedition 5 crew. Expedition 11 is on board now with Sergie Krikalev and John Phillips.

Voice contacts are rare regardless of who is on board. Even fewer during the 2 man crew operations.

• :: CONNECTED STATIONS ON 17/08/2005 ::   10 years 24 weeks ago

LW9DPO 06:22:02
    XQ7UP 07:50:54

Fm XQ7UP To RS0ISS-11 <RR P/F R4 >[11:38:58]

Fm RS0ISS-11 To XQ7UP <I P R0 S4 pid=F0 Len=22 >[11:39:01]
    CMD(F/K/M/R/W/B/H/?)>

• Send Birthday Greetings to Krikalev   10 years 25 weeks ago

Yes, the crew will be awake during some passes over N. America. They operate on GMT so they get up about 0600 and go to bed about 2100.

Pass times for the US will be between 0715 to 1230 UTC.

• Send Birthday Greetings to Krikalev   10 years 25 weeks ago

i see its on a saturday, any passes during thier awake time over central USA?

• Send Birthday Greetings to Krikalev   10 years 25 weeks ago

Hello Group,

This seems to be a brilliant idea. I believe many of us do not get to wish happy birthday to another human out of the world that easily and this would be simply fantastic. I hope that he will be active over West Malaysia too. Will keep a listening watch.

Sion Chow Q. C.,