• PY4MAB talked with Tokarev & Mc Athur!   10 years 30 weeks ago

Hello All,

Mauricio (PY4MAB) talked again with
    Mc Athur, in this pass he asked
    Mc Athur some questions.

You can download the audio recording
    from my website:

I'm looking for more audio files.
    Did you made a QSO with Mc Athur
    please send your audio file to:
    skyman@NOSPAMhetnet.nl
    Remove NOSPAM in the e-mail adres!

73's Cor PD0RKC
    Join my ISS MSN chat group, we observe
    the ISS from many countries.
    add: kenwoodtrx@NOSPAMhotmail.com
    Remove the NOSPAM out of the adres.

• How/Where to get status of Voice Repeater, PCSat2, etc ...   10 years 30 weeks ago

Perfect!. Thank you for the answer.

Darryl K7DSM

The info for PACKET, VOICE and REPEATER are available on this site in the upper right of the main page. PCSAT2 info is available on their page :[url]http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pec/pc2ops.html[/url] The PCSAT2 team also posts to the AMSAT-BB [url]http://www.amsat.org/amsat/archive/index.html[/url] with updates. The latest info indicated that PCSAT2 will be off until early Dec due to power budget issues. The standard configuration of the voice repeater on ISS cannot be activated until PCSAT2 is removed from ISS due to potential interference issues. That is one reason IFC shows it being 100+ days since the repeater was active.
  • NA1SS Contact with Naval Academy   10 years 30 weeks ago

Being a West Point grad, I'm sure it was GO ARMY! Beat Navy.

Kenneth - N5VHO

• SSTV schedule?   10 years 31 weeks ago

Thank you Kenneth. I'm looking forward to it. I hope to work you again via Satellite, ISS or something. Have fun.

73, Jeff/KU4WW

• listening (only)   10 years 31 weeks ago

Tnx both Cor and Kenneth!
    I'll follow yr suggestions.
    73s
    Marco

• FRIEND FROM NETHERLAND'S TALK WITH WILLIAM   10 years 31 weeks ago

:D Congratulations Cor,

Is fantastic when we listen NA1SS answering our call... right :?: :wink:

more one time Congratulations!!

• listening (only)   10 years 31 weeks ago

I believe a #10 envelope will do. I usually fold it in thirds and send it in another #10.

As long as us use an envelope that will hold a 3 1/2 X 4 1/2 inch (9 X 14 mm) card, then that should do just fine.

• listening (only)   10 years 31 weeks ago

Hello Marco,

Look at my website for ISS QSL info!
    Click on the ISS button.

73's Cor PD0RKC

• FRIEND FROM NETHERLAND'S TALK WITH WILLIAM   10 years 31 weeks ago

Tnx Mauricio!
    I hope I can catch Valery Tokarev next time too.

Cor PD0RKC
    ISS info: http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl

• listening (only)   10 years 31 weeks ago

Tnx Kenneth for yr reply!
    Is the SASE (Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope, isnt'it?) strictly necessary? Do you know the size?
    Tnx again
    Marco

• listening (only)   10 years 31 weeks ago

SWL cards are available for monitoring the ISS. Just send the date, time and other info to the QSL bureau just like a request for a QSL card.

• Have you talked to the ISS? (POLL)   10 years 31 weeks ago

Hello All,

3 voice contacts with Mike Fincke.
    2 voice contact with Bill Mc Athur.
    1 voice contact with Valery Tokarev.

73s Cor PD0RKC

• Have you talked to the ISS? (POLL)   10 years 31 weeks ago

I would expect the "1" category to go up after all the voice reports this weekend (Nov 25-27). Congrats to all that have been fortunate enough to work Bill McArthur.

• My first ISS observation over Madrid (Spain) today.   10 years 31 weeks ago
    This link might be of help: [url]http://www.spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/sightings/index.html[/url]
  • AE7MC makes Voice contact with ISS   10 years 31 weeks ago

Hello Mattie,

Congrats with your contact with the Space Station!
    I whis you good luck with the next ISS contact, I hope
    you have an audio recording of your contact or maybe
    other stations have recorded Bill during the ISS pass.

Here is a msg for all ISS enthusiasts:
    We have a group which are very active with ISS.
    In the MSN group we have amateurs from:
    Brasil, China, Thailand, USA, Italy, Kuwait.....
    When ISS comes in voice we warn each other.
    Also when you have any questions about ISS (hardware or software) I am sure we can help!
    If you like to join add my adres to MSN messenger chat!
    My contact adres: kenwoodtrx@NOSPAMhotmail.com
    Remove the NOSPAM word out of the e-mail adress.

73s Cor PD0RKC
    Many ISS info on: http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl

• AE7MC makes Voice contact with ISS   10 years 31 weeks ago

Hello Mattie,

Congrats with your contact with the Space Station!
    I whis you good luck with the next ISS contact, I hope
    you have an audio recording of your contact or maybe
    other stations have recorded Bill during the ISS pass.

Here is a msg for all ISS enthusiasts:
    We have a group which are very active with ISS.
    In the MSN group we have amateurs from:
    Brasil, China, Thailand, USA, Italy, Kuwait.....
    When ISS comes in voice we warn each other.
    If you like to join add my adres to MSN messenger chat!
    My contact adres: kenwoodtrx@NOSPAMhotmail.com
    Remove the NOSPAM word out of the e-mail adress.

73's Cor PD0RKC
    Many ISS info on: http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl

• AE7MC makes Voice contact with ISS   10 years 31 weeks ago

Hello Mattie,

Congrats with your contact with the Space Station!
    I whis you good luck with the next ISS contact, I hope
    you have an audio recording of your contact or maybe
    other stations have recorded Bill during the ISS pass.

Here is a msg for all ISS enthusiasts:
    We have a group which are very active with ISS.
    In the MSN group we have amateurs from:
    Brasil, China, Thailand, USA, Italy, Kuwait.....
    When ISS comes in voice we warn each other.
    If you like to join add my adres to MSN messenger chat!
    My contact adres: kenwoodtrx@NOSPAMhotmail.com
    Remove the NOSPAM word out of the e-mail adress.

73's Cor PD0RKC
    Many ISS info on: http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl

• My first ISS observation over Madrid (Spain) today.   10 years 31 weeks ago

After 1 or 2 hours sunset when the ISS
    comes in your range.

Cor PD0RKC

• SSTV schedule?   10 years 31 weeks ago

The SSTV system is currently awaiting a dedicated computer. The next supply ship to the ISS is scheduled for late December. This item has been bumped from the cargo manifest several times and replaced with more critical items so at this point is wait and see.

• AE7MC makes Voice contact with ISS   10 years 31 weeks ago

Congrats Mattie! Hope you make many more ISS contacts. Try some of the other sats too, they are also fun.

John - KG6POM
    Sacramento, California U.S.A.

• AE7MC makes Voice contact with ISS   10 years 31 weeks ago

Congratulations Mattie! Hope some of the operating tips helped.

Kenneth - N5VHO

• My first ISS observation over Madrid (Spain) today.   10 years 31 weeks ago

how can you see it with the naked eye? i would really like to see it that would be awsome. oh and what would you say is the best telescope to buy for star gazing, but not to expensive?

thanks

• Two pass heared today on SW France   10 years 31 weeks ago

Salut Clément!

Tu utilise quoi comme logiciel pour décoder le packet ?

Moi, j'utilise Multimon (linux), tu connais?

Mais, je n'ai pas encore eu le plaisir de décoder des tx packet d'ISS, j'ai juste entendu le son hier rapidement.. Mais je serais à l'écoute aujourd'hui, c'est clair! :D

• Have you talked to the ISS? (POLL)   10 years 31 weeks ago

at this time only one time with Bill McArthur - expedition 12... I'm keep trying for more :wink:

current position is: 3 voice contacts with Bill McArthur... I'm trying contact with Tokarev 8)