• Callsign   16 weeks 1 day ago
    re

ia an italian job now ...hi !

the callsign is IR0ISS

best 73 IW2BSF

• fm voice   16 weeks 1 day ago
    re

Hi ISSFans !

Yesterday 1 february 2015 during the europe passing a very BIG MISTERY !!!

Like in the 1960 years the case of the CORDIGLIA ham radio brothers …. Hi !

In the first pass at 20.55 local time a woman voice sound like a english speak ….

In the second pass at 22:32 local time this woman voice call for two times : “ Samantha”

Here the 2 records add to me in one file mp3 record .

This the complete sequence in time lap seconds:

00:08 at the end the voice say: “united states…(omissis) ….. for you”
    00:28 the first: samantha
    00:58 the second: samatha
    01:11 the voice say : “…..ok europe”

I think is the russian cosmonaut woman abord ISS, but the very big mistery is , why speak in english is is in the russian module for SSTV experiment ? and, why call for two times the name of Samantha (cristoforetti) ?

Best 73 de IW2BSF Rudy

• RS0ISS SSTV rx by EI3HDB 21:36 01/02/2015   16 weeks 1 day ago

RX- Yaesu FT 1802m home made vertical antenna

• Russian SSTV Images from the ISS   16 weeks 1 day ago

Finally got a nice picture!

Uploaded to http://www.spaceflightsoftware.com/ARISS_SSTV/index.php.

Shlomo, 4X4LF
    KM71ej

• ISS Radio Report   16 weeks 2 days ago

Rx'd 4.5 pictures so far mostly top quality. Signal VERY loud I can hear voices under the picture signal. The half of picture was as the ISS dropped over my horizon. Congratulations to all concerned it's brightened up my weekend no end

I just received this a few minutes ago near Detroit, MI, USA:

It appears the guys have solved the modulation issue. Next pass looks to be much better - hopefully it will result in a better quality image (or 2).

• Russian SSTV Images from the ISS   16 weeks 2 days ago

After a long wait and tree overpases without audio, finally i got a picture!!
    Very strong signal, a Handheld with a 5/8 magnetig over the car roof and an audio recorder to later process on the QTH with MMSSTV.
    Quality as expected with this basic arragement.

Pictures captured can be seen on http://www.spaceflightsoftware.com/ARISS_SSTV/index.php

Good Luck for all and 73s
    Claudio
    CX8FS

• Russian SSTV Images from the ISS   16 weeks 2 days ago

I have the very luck of catch one pic at the beggining of the pass and another one at the end of the same pass, the quality was not the best, but i could catch two in onw!!!
    Antenna Ringo Ranger, receiver Icon IC-207 simply station.

Hello All,

It seems the Russian crew have solved the audio problem.
    Amateur radio operators have received ISS SSTV photos.
    Some are visible on:

Good luck to everyone,
    Cor PD0RKC

Hello Shlomo,

Nice to see you are still active with ISS amateur radio activities.
    Long time agoo we had a packet connect via ISS and exchanced QSL cards.
    Probably the Russian ISS crew was (in voice) talking with the Russian ARISS manager Sergey Samburov (RV3DR).
    This is good news because I asume Sergey will give instructions to the Russian crew to solve the carier problem.
    This problem also happend in the past and ISS crew often managed to get the SSTV audio working in later passes.

73s Cor PD0RKC

Yes got my first picture, very little noise great ! In Christchurch
    New Zealand

• Russian SSTV Images from the ISS   16 weeks 2 days ago

Looks like the problem was solved. I've heard SSTV on websdr server located in Krasnoyarsk. Can't wait to listen when ISS pass my loc in one hour!

• Russian SSTV Images from the ISS   16 weeks 2 days ago

Another good pass from 1912 - 1921 UTC. Carrier only, peaking S9+20 db. At the end of the pass I heard someone speaking in Russian - R5 signal!. I don't know Russian so I have no idea what he was saying and whom he was speaking with. I did hear the name "Sergei" several times.

I hope that the SSTV will be OK tomorrow.

Shlomo, 4X4LF
    KM71ej

• Russian SSTV Images from the ISS   16 weeks 2 days ago

During Europe pass 19:14 UTC strong carrier 9+10db , no SSTV. Problems with audio in?

• Russian SSTV Images from the ISS   16 weeks 2 days ago

Hope they get the problem fixed. In the next few hours there are several passes over
    New Zealand. I am used a J Pole, Mast Head pre-amp and a FDK Multi 2000. The last
    lot of pictures were fantastic. 73 Murray ZL3MH Christchurch New Zealand

• Russian SSTV Images from the ISS   16 weeks 2 days ago

Good pass from 1735 - 1745. Carrier peaked at S9+10 on Kenwood TS-790A. Still no SSTV signal!

Shlomo, 4X4LF
    KM71ej

• Russian SSTV Images from the ISS   16 weeks 2 days ago

Was monitoring during the 1602-1606 UTC pass. Heard only carrier - no modulation. The next two passes are much higher in elevation - 54 and 13 degrees. Hope to see some SSTV pictures.

Shlomo, 4X4LF
    Location: KM71ej

Hello radio friends,

I have seen several reports that the ISS Kenwood TM-D710 transceiver is transmitting carriers with no SSTV audio tones.
    I have sended an e-mail to Sergey RV3DR and informed him about this problem.
    I hope he will read my e-mail on time and give the Russian ISS crew instructions to solve this problem.

73s Cor PD0RKC

• Russian SSTV Images from the ISS   16 weeks 2 days ago

Two passes, one at 58 degrees, and the other at 15 degrees over thehorizon, Both with carriers present, but no sstv signal.
    I hope will be more lucky at 20:18 UTC pass.

• Russian SSTV Images from the ISS   16 weeks 2 days ago

hope passage 19.13UTC and 20.47UTC the modulation cable is good and I can- receive SSTV images DG0OJG Germany

• Russian SSTV Images from the ISS   16 weeks 2 days ago

Here in VU land received carrier with 59++ report but no modulation @ Jan 31 ,12:49 UTC. Carrier lost after 3 min duration but no sign of SSTV signal. Waiting for next pass @ 14:24 UTC ... 73's from VU3ZAG

• Russian SSTV Images from the ISS   16 weeks 2 days ago

Listened in on the pass of Jan 31, 2015, 1127UTC over Taiwan and had a very strong carrier with doppler shift. Unfortunately now SSTV signals. The carrier went away for a minute, but came back empty again. Faded out at the scheduled time. Unfortunately this was the only pass with some potential for good signals, so I am very unlucky this time. 73 de BX2ABT

• ISS Radio Report   16 weeks 5 days ago

active over Panamá

• Flash of Light   16 weeks 5 days ago

My guess would be that you saw a flare off one of the smaller solar panels.

• ISS transmitting SSTV images.   16 weeks 6 days ago

There is always a time for changes that is why they never stop exploring. - Nova Publishers