• ISS Radio Report 36765   42 weeks 2 days ago

Ciao Cor,
    until now, I recorded three pass. Let me know with ISS pass (date and utc). 73 Francesco - IK0WGF

• Luca Parmitano making random voice contacts.   42 weeks 3 days ago

I really hope to have a qso with Luca(NA1SS) during ISS pass over Malaysia(9M6) land today 09 aug 2013. I will QRV on AOS 08:28 UTC till LOS 08:39 UTC. TCA will be 08:34 UTC which will be at 549KM above my QTH Lahad Datu(OJ95DB).

• Digipeater on 145.825   42 weeks 3 days ago

145.825 is intended for space operations. Putting a terrestrial digipeater will cause additional interference to ground stations and the orbiting satellites.

Most terrestrial digipeaters operate on specific frequencies according to the regional operations. APRS in the US is on 144.39.

• ISS Radio Report   43 weeks 13 hours ago

Yeah, I've also got him!!! Didn't expect this pass... first time for me in which I was visually seeing the station while an astro carried out general contacts!!! 5-9 RX with an IC-R5 and its FA-S270C rubber ducky antenna.

Rgds from an SWL in JN02IF!

• HamTV Project to Open 'A New Era' for ARISS   43 weeks 1 day ago

SAYA TIDAK SABAR MENUNGGU PROJECT INI DILAKSANAKAN

• "Please Beacon Position" reply received from ISS digipeater   43 weeks 6 days ago

Will do on future passes. Thank you.

73 de VA3AZY

Hello Aarron,

I see you on the http://www.ariss.net/ world map near Detroit with a house symbol.
    Don't use WIDE2-2 to ISS, only ARISS.

73's Cor PD0RKC

• ISS Radio Report   45 weeks 1 day ago

I hope this clarifies the path change from RS0ISS-4 and ARISS. In fact, it is not a change but the actual ID for the Kenwood is normally RS0ISS-4 (but sometimes RS0ISS-3) and the actual ID for the Ericsson is RS0ISS. ARISS is an alias for both the Kenwood and Ericsson systems.

If you use ARISS in your path name then it will work with both systems.

• ISS Radio Report   45 weeks 1 day ago

Looks like the Russian crew left the radio in the wrong configuration after a voice contact. Packet should be on 145.825.

• HamTV Project to Open 'A New Era' for ARISS   45 weeks 1 day ago

HamTV is an Amsat Italia project developed within the ARISS/ArCOL WG, its purpose is to transmit digital video from the International Space Station as a complement of the half duplex
    voice link carried out within the ARISS school contacts activities.
    The payload is intended to be embarked on the Columbus module of the ISS where an amateur station will be installed and operated. It will use S Band antennas already installed outside the
    European module. The sequence of voice and video transmitted towards the Earth will be captivating, procuring a very intense experience of the pass of the ISS over the ground stations.

73 Francesco - IKØWGF
    AMSAT Italia - Secretary

• ISS Radio Report   45 weeks 2 days ago

DId not know packet qsy to 145.800Mhz,?is there any info and or change..??
    pse help.Will listen both freqs.next times.
    Ted hc5k

• ISS Radio Report   45 weeks 5 days ago

I read that the EVA was cut short due to European Space Agency astronaut Luca Parmitano reporting that his helmet started filling with water. Hopefully the Packet radio will be reactivated soon!

Jerry/K0HZI

• Tracking Issues (was Help please)   46 weeks 8 hours ago

Thanks Alain via this medium as well de Gary

• Tracking Issues (was Help please)   46 weeks 8 hours ago

Thanks for the help my friend

• Tracking Issues (was Help please)   46 weeks 8 hours ago

Thanks Ted for the help

• Tracking Issues (was Help please)   46 weeks 9 hours ago

Thanks Alain so much and I am back in business with IISHAMCLUB
    great soft and will pass info to others if they have any anomalies.

I read comments of non operational Packet on 145.825 MHz 1200 Bd.

Hope all is well and return for the marvel of digital packet contacts.

Ted
    Hc5k/kg4lrj

• Tracking Issues (was Help please)   46 weeks 9 hours ago

Ted,

As I said please force reload the page and let me know. You are having a cache issue.

73's

Alain

• Tracking Issues (was Help please)   46 weeks 9 hours ago

Hello Gary,

The problem has nothing to do with your new computer. I had to rewrite most of the scripts that are in the tracker because Google has upgrade from V2 to V3, and the two versions are not compatible.
    I noticed the problem you reported this week, and I only had opportunity to fix it this morning. If you still see it happening that's only because of a cache problem.

Could you please force a reload to this page? Also, what type of browser are you using?

Thanks

Alain K1FM

• Tracking Issues (was Help please)   46 weeks 10 hours ago

Hello Gary and Ted,

I think the best solution is to send an e-mail to Alain (IZ6BYY).
    He is the designer of the issfanclub website and I am sure
    he is interested in your problems at this website.
    Alain his e-mail address is: alain@NOSPAMalain.it
    Remove the NOSPAM word.

Above I wrote I also use Win7 and I just checked it
    does run at 64bits without problems at this website.
    Good luck and hope to hear if your problems
    are solved.

73s Cor PD0RKC

• Tracking Issues (was Help please)   46 weeks 12 hours ago

aLSO having the trouble....there are not the usual three items:
    it is over you
    change your location
    etc.

none of that on my soft and screen...Any help

Ted
    Hc5k
    FI07

• ISS Radio Report   46 weeks 12 hours ago

Wonder where we all canget some info on the status of ISS
    Packet 145.825 Mhz 1200 Bd..Not heard during last pases.
    Who can know and or Help post something on ISSHAMCLUB
    will be ideal and useful

Ted Hc5k
    Cuenca Ecuador FI07

• Tracking Issues (was Help please)   46 weeks 13 hours ago

Cor I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. And NO I dont see the 3 items listed in your text above. I do however remember seeing them there before. All I see in that area now is:-
    ISS Position

Map Data - Terms of Use

ZL1KJ
    My account
    Top rated contacts
    Top rated images
    Create content
    Log out

and the google map. What do you make of that, Obviously I have got a problem and will appreciate any further bhelp...Thanks de Gary ZL1KJ

• Tracking Issues (was Help please)   46 weeks 21 hours ago

Hello Gary ZL1KJ,

Probably the little ISS real time tracker map (left top side) does not know your location?
    Do you see these details under the map:

Your location: NL [change it]
    Next pass in 00:17:06
    Predict Pass Details

My location is NL because I am in the Netherlands.
    If you click on [chance it] and enter your location does
    that make the message "Could not find your location" dissapeare?

I also use W7 but I dont see any error message.

73's Cor PD0RKC

• Swl   46 weeks 3 days ago
    qsl

tx you N5VHO

• ISS Radio Report   46 weeks 3 days ago

The Russian crew is not as diligent about turning the SM radio back on after required power down activities.