Capt. Sunita Williams (NA1SS) - Lafayette Middle School, Lafayette , GA, 1504 UTC on 21 September 2012
Capt. Sunita Williams (NA1SS) speaks to students at Lafayette Middle School, Lafayette , GA, USA at 1504 UTC on 21 September 2012 via telebridge station W4LMS. She answered the following questions:
1. What time zone do you use on the ISS?
2. What fuels the Space Station?
3. Does everyone there have a specific job?
4. Describe a normal day on the ISS.
5. How do you perform daily tasks like cooking, eating , and laundry on the Space Station?
6. Other than gravity, what are the differences between life in Space and life on Earth?
7. What landmarks on Earth can you see from space?
8. Between launch and re-entry which one scares you the most and why?
9. How has being in space changed your perspective of Earth and life on Earth?
10. What is the weirdest thing you have seen or experienced while in space?
11. What made you want to be an astronaut?
12. How do you exercise in space?
13. Not counting your training, how long does it take you to get to the International Space Station?<