Akihiko Hoshide (NA1SS) - S. Florida Science Museum, W. Palm Beach, FL, 1601 UTC on 30 October 2012
Akihiko Hoshide (NA1SS) speaks to students and teachers at the South Florida Science Museum in West Palm Beach, FL, USA at 1601 UTC on 30 October 2012 via WS4FSM. He answered the following questions (pass already in progress):
4. How has your perspective of spaces, size and expanses changed since leaving Earth?
5. What future space discovery are you most excited about?
19. How is waste disposal currently handled on the space station and what is your opinion on how waste is disposed of?
7. What was the most interesting experiment you have done in space?
8. What is the most beautiful/inspiring thing you have seen from space?
9. When you look back on your life, what event or activity happened that had the largest impact on your desire to become an Astronaut?
10. Can you see coral reefs from space?
11. What are the benefits of doing experimentation in microgravity?
Sorry for the scratchiness, but 40-50 mph wind gusts from the remnants of Sandy are wrea